Saturday, December 19, 2009

Save Marriage Review

Hi there,


Being a marriage consultant, a lot of marriage products come across my desk for review. In most cases, I lose interest in a lot of these products. That was, until recently when I met Amy Waterman. Amy, an online author of "Save My Marriage Today" asked me to have a look over her course and tell her what I thought. At first I was skeptical due to my experience, but I thought "hey, people from all works of life come to you with their marriage problems for help, and this information might be good for one of them" so, I decided to read it carefully to see what insights it could offer me about preventing divorce and improving marriage relationships.

By the time I had finished my first reading, I was hooked to my laptop! I found for the first time, a book that is absolutely essential for couples whose marriage is heading for divorce and are serious about solving their marital difficulties. I mean a book that applies to couples, young or old, male or female, no matter the marital problems. These books are enriched with tips and tools that can assist every couple in saving their marriage from divorce and conflict resolution techniques respectively.

The author has developed a course that teaches couples ways of developing sound communication and strengthing their failling relationship. She covers topics such as:
  • Self assessment
  • Gestures that are more important than words
  • How to reintroduce passion
  • How to repair your marriage after an affair
  • And much, much more..... 

What impressed me most about her course was how well laid out it is, in neat and graphically designed ebooks. I immediately sensed the author takes both me and my marriage serious.

The content was also another thing that sparks my impression, not only with the theory but also the exercises at the end of many chapters that helps make it practicable.

Also on the list of what impressed me was the sheer volume of information. The two main "Save My Marriage Today" ebooks were fully loaded and also the accompanying bonus ebooks.

You can check it out at http://www.savemymarriagetoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment